3rd January 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in BCA after completing 12th Biology?

hI
im fahim nw iam waiting for my 12th result....
i like to do bca after my 12th
i studied biology science in 12th
is there any problem in admission of bca?????

Related Questions:
  1. How to do BCA after completing 12th with Biology?
  2. How can I do BCA after completing 12th with Biology?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being a 12th PCB student?
  4. Can I take admission in MCA after completing 12th with biology?
  5. Didn't opt for Math's in 12th : Can I get admission in BCA after completing B.COM?
  6. How to take admission in MCA after completing BCA and intermediate in Biology(No Maths)?
  7. Can I take admission in B.Tech after completing 12th with biology
  8. Can I get admission for BCA having done 12th class with Biology?
  9. Eligibility for NIMCET after doing BCA and having biology in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which college should I take admission for Biotech after completing 12th with Biology?
  11. Can I take admission in MCA after completing BCA and scoring 67% in 12th Mathematics?
  12. Can I repeat 12th CBSE with Biology if pursuing BCA?
  13. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  14. Can I get admission in VIT for MCA course after completing BCA with 70% and 10th and 12th with 60%?
  15. What shall I do after completion of BCA and 12th class with Biology?
  16. Am I eligible to study BCA after completing 12th Commerce? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  17. After completing 12th commerce is it possible to go for BBA/BCA/BMS? Any colleges where I can get admission? I am from Kalyan-Thane
  18. Colleges offer admission in BCA to PCB student? Whether Bioinformatics after BCA is advisable and promising?
4th January 2015, 09:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in BCA after completing 12th Biology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hI
im fahim nw iam waiting for my 12th result....
i like to do bca after my 12th
i studied biology science in 12th
is there any problem in admission of bca?????
You have completed 12th standard with Bio-science so you are eligible for BCA course.

BCA stands for Bachelor's of Computer Application.

The candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board.

Your age shouldn't be bellow 17 years.
4th January 2015, 11:26 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot get admission in BCA course after completion of 12th standard in Medical Science stream. Candidates who completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects are eligible to pursue this course. Some universities/ colleges conduct their own entrance test for providing admissions to candidates in B.A course. Since, you have not studies Mathematics in your 12th standard, you are not eligible to pursue BCA course.
4th January 2015, 03:12 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for doing BCA after your 12th Biology.

Eligibility criteria for doing BCA:

1. Candidate must have passed class 12th with a minimum of 50%.

2. Candidates should have studied Mathematics in his/her boards as a main subject.

3. Some colleges conduct their own entrance exam for providing admission to students in BCA course.

Note:
. Getting 50% in boards is only a criteria for admission, this does not guarantee your admission. You should score atleast more than 60% in your boards to get into any good Institute.

. In some colleges maths is not considered as an important element for admission in BCA, in those Institutions only your aggregate percentage in +2 is considered.
4th January 2015, 06:24 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor's of Computer Application (BCA) is an Undergraduate course.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Student should have a minimum educational qualification of Class 12 with a minimum of 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from a recognized University/ Institution.

* There are some colleges who have some entrance exam for students and will be eligible to apply for the college only in condition when the student fulfills the minimum required marks in the entrance examination.

Here i am providing some of the college which offers BCA through 12th in Biology science:

* Lucknow University

* College of Business Studies (CBS), Delhi University

* Madurai University

* Kurukshetra University

* Maharshi Dayanand University

* Guru Gobind Indra Prastha University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?