21st July 2013, 12:27 PM
divesh1234

What is the future prospect after completing B.Tech from IPU Main campus

i want to kno what are future prospects and placements aftercompleting btech(ece)-mba[5 yr program] from ipu main campus...please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Last years B.Tech entrance question papers for IPU?
  2. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  3. What can I do after my T.Y.B.A (History) for Better Prospect in Future?
  4. How much percentage is required for admission in masters of social work?
  5. Details regarding M.S in abroad and other future plans after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  6. Will I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 14200 rank in IPU-CET? Which is better either Amity University or IP University for B.Tech programme in respect to faculty, environment, campus and placement records?
  7. What are the future prospects after completing BSc Nursing?
  8. Should I go for a job or Post Graduation? I am pursuing BCA final year from IPU
  9. What to do after graduation in Civil Engineering from Pune University?
  10. List of top MNC companies in which I can get after scoring 58% in 12th and 55% in 10th?
  11. Admission in BSc Honors in DU after passing 12th with 62%? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the future prospect for B.Tech students of digital techniques for design and planning
  13. Future job prospect in USA after MS Telecommunication?
  14. What will be the future prospect if I got admission in the PGD course through distance mode along with M.Pharma? -- [New]
  15. Which is better between IPU B.Tech Tool engg and B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Scope of Computer Secience & engineering from Amity Lucknow campus?
  17. From where and when can I get the B.Ed forms of DU, IP, Jamia? Which one is the best university?
  18. Industrial Biotech as a career?
12th August 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future prospect after completing B.Tech from IPU Main campus

I am doing my Btech ece from bpit ipu, Can i get good jobs in mnc in Delhi/NCR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?