26th May 2011, 01:50 PM
bharti rk

How much is required to pass the CET exam for MBA programme? Date of display of results? Names of the colleges which run MBA in Finance Management?

How much we require for passing the CET exam for MBA Programme and when our result display for the same course. Our exam held on June 4th, 2011 and is Amity university is also affiliated by IPU .
Please mention name of colleges which runs MBA in Finance Management.
Thanks & Regards.
Bharti

26th October 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is required to pass the CET exam for MBA programme? Date of display of results? Names of the colleges which run MBA in Finance Management?

which exam i have to write for mba to join amity Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
9th March 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is required to pass the CET exam for MBA programme? Date of display of results? Names of the colleges which run MBA in Finance Management?

What percentile is needed in CET to get admission in MBA PProg. in I.P. University
30th June 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

how much marks needed in CET to get admission in MBA
21st June 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the list of institute of mba under ip with good placeent facility.
How much rank is need for take addmission in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?