10th August 2017, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Will I have to pay exam fee again in next semester for CA?

I am a CA student. I can't appear for sem2 exams 2017. I have paid my exam fee, but I would write the semester 2 along with semester 4. Will I have to pay my exam fee again? Please let me know. I am in a great confusion.

11th August 2017, 11:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I have to pay exam fee again in next semester for CA?

Examination fee is non refundable and you have to pay it again for next year, if you haven't cleared those paper. Hence, most of the institutes and universities will charge for it.

While filling the examination form, you need to submit examination fee surely. There is no exception for anyone in any case.
19th August 2017, 03:29 AM
manjira...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a CA student. I can't appear for sem2 exams 2017. I have paid my exam fee, but I would write the semester 2 along with semester 4. Will I have to pay my exam fee again? Please let me know. I am in a great confusion.
Yes you have to pay the examination fee again for semester 2 when you will appear for that semester. The payment you have already made for semester 2 will be wasted if you do not appear for the examination.

Before examination you need to submit the application form and the examination fees for the semesters you will be appearing. There can be no exception regarding the CA procedure. If the candidates is unable to appear for the exam or unable to clear the examination the candidate need to reappear and the follow the ICAI guidelines.
9th September 2017, 11:23 PM
cataleya11

You have to pay exam fee again in the next semester. The semester fees had to be paid every time you apply to take the exam. As per the rules of ICAI aspirants need to follow the entire process of application when you will appear for your pending semester. It is completely your lose if you are unable to give the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?