24th July 2018, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fees of ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?

Please help me to gather the information regarding the duration of the course which is ME(Civil Engineering) available in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences? I want to know about the fees also for this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  2. Documents required to study ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  3. Benefits of studying ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  4. Important dates of ME(Civil Engineering) admission in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  5. How can I apply to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  6. Entrance exams available to study ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  7. Can I pay course fee of MS(Mechanical Engineering) in EMI mode to Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  8. Eligibility to get MS(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  9. Requirements to get admission in M.Sc Applied Physics at Stendal University of Applied Sciences, Magdeburg?
  10. Entrance exam to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  11. Entrance exams to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Entrance exam to study Bachelor in Information Technology in Vamk University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the amount required to do MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Entrance exam to study MBA(Clean Technology Management) in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course? -- [New]
  16. Course structure and duration of MBA(Tourism) in Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts?
  17. Best stream to pursue B.Sc? Difference between honours and general ? Top college in Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When the admission of Master in Control Systems Engineering will be available in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
2nd August 2018, 05:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fees of ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?

The standard period of ME(Civil Engineering) programme in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences is 3 semesters. There are no tuition fee to study. You have to pay only semester fee. The amount of semester fee to be paid by the student when enrolling/ re-registering is 93,00*€*.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?