15th March 2015, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

Fee per semester for Diploma in Petroleum Engineering?

How much fee does one pay if an international student is in one semester of the course diploma in petroleum engineering
Thanks
Sofia

15th March 2015, 05:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee per semester for Diploma in Petroleum Engineering?

It is very difficult to state the exact fees per semester for diploma candidates pursuing diploma in Petroleum Engineering, be it Indian or International student. This is because there are many institutes which provide diploma course in Petroleum Engineering and each have a different fee structure when compared to the other institutes. The fee structure depends on the concerned institute solely owing to its reputation and exposure opportunities. Hence, we would like to request you to kindly comment below with the name of the institute concerned from where you want to opt for diploma course in petroleum engineering and we will provide you a detailed fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?