1st September 2016, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any problem during BBA for a science stream student?

I am a science stream student .I want to prepare for RJS examination .Can I take BBA-LLB instead of BA-LLB? Will I be getting any problem in BBA as I am science stream student so?

1st September 2016, 11:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any problem during BBA for a science stream student?

It depends on your interest, if you have interest then surely you can study BBA without any issues. You just need to clear your basics in the subject first.

Hence, there seem to be no problem at all. You can go ahead with your choice, if you think it is a better option.
2nd September 2016, 02:16 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a science stream student .I want to prepare for RJS examination .Can I take BBA-LLB instead of BA-LLB? Will I be getting any problem in BBA as I am science stream student so?

No, there won’t be any problem during BBA for a science stream student. Those who have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to study BBA course. There will be an entrance test in some institutions for admission to the BBA course. The science stream students can also study the course and it is not difficult to study BBA after science stream. So, you can join and study BBA course after 10+2 with science stream. This course is available in various colleges across India.
2nd September 2016, 07:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

No, there will be no problem to opt BBA course being a Science student, you can definitely opt for BBA course being a Science student. Candidates those who have completed their Class 12th or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised Board are eligible to opt for BBA course. There will not be any kind of problem further.
3rd September 2016, 12:39 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, there will not be any such problem during BBA course being a Science stream candidate. As the minimum educational qualification required for doing this BBA course is 12th Class from a recognized university in any discipline. As you are done with 12th Class in Science stream, I am very sure that you are eligible to do this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?