25th August 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study in any college if secured 63% in 12th NIOS in Kerala? Best course available to study?

Sir,
I have just passed my 12th NIOS with 63% marks. Will I get admission in any college in Kerala? And which course suits me the best?

26th August 2015, 05:52 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission to study in any college if secured 63% in 12th NIOS in Kerala? Best course available to study?

It totally depends on the college to college and course to course because some of colleges have their own entrance test while few of them provides admission on the basis of merit list generated by 12th class marks. If you wanna take admission in engineering college then you must need to appear in JEE(Joint Entrance Exam) exam conducted by CBSE board every year.

Its a little bit harder to get admitted in government colleges so, i would like to suggests you first try in government colleges then in private colleges. If you won't get admission in government colleges then go for private colleges they will surely provides you admission.
26th August 2015, 09:18 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to study in any college if secured 63% in 12th NIOS in Kerala? Best course available to study?

I am happy to say you that, you can definitely get admission in colleges being an NIOS student.
Let me clear your confusion. The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) was established in the year 1989 as an autonomous organisation by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. So, there should be no problem regarding higher studies being an NIOS student.
You did not mentioned your stream so how can I suggest you for further studies.
However, if you are from science background, then you can do B.Tech or B.Sc and if commerce, then try for B.Com, BBA etc.
All The Best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?