13th September 2014, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Age limit for BTC training for Ex-Army personal?

Sir, I am Ex-Army Personnel and my civil education is 12th but from army gradution but I want to know that am I eligble for BTC trainging . my date of birth is 10 Nov 1970.
secondly what is age limit for BTC trainging of exservicemen.

21st September 2014, 03:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit for BTC training for Ex-Army personal?

Age limit for BTC is 18 to 30 years for General category candidates. There is age relaxation available for reserved category candidates. Those who belong to SC/ST, OBC, Physically handicapped, Freedom fighter and Ex-Servicemen category can definitely get age relaxation according to the government rules.

The basic educational requirement for BTC is Graduation in any stream from a recognized University. Hence, if you have got Graduation certificate from Indian Army, then surely it is equivalent to normal Graduation degree.

The admission into BTC will be based on merit and you must have good marks in your Graduation as the merit is prepared on the marks in Graduation. There is no entrance test for BTC.

For more information visit BTC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?