21st September 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Tata Industries branch in Kolkata which provides vocational training to Mechanical engineering students?

I M THE STUDENT OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 6TH SEM AND I WANT TO COMPLETE MY VOCATIONAL TRAINING FROM TATA INDUSTRY IN KOLKATA.SO IS THERE ANY TATA INDUSTRY IN KOKATA THAT PROVIDE THIS SERVICE AND WHAT'S THE PROCEDURE FOR DOING IT.PLEASE INFORM ME ON MY ID [email protected] I WILL BE THANKFUL TO YOU.

Related Questions:
  1. How and where should I apply for vocational training in Tata Steel?
  2. Companies for last semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  3. Industries offering vocational taring without taking fees?
  4. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  5. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  6. Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  8. Companies for Last Semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering Students
  9. Vocational Training in this summer vacation in Kolkata or Jamshedpur or Ranchi?
  10. Internship/Industrial training in TATA motors for 2nd year students Mechanical engineering student?
  11. Name and address of centres in Kolkata for mechanical engineering training?
  12. Details of industries providing Industrial training in Bangalore and Chennai?
  13. Procedure of training in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  14. How to do summer vocational industrial training of 1 month? I am a student of B.E Mechanical 4th year from Indore Institute of Science and Technology Indore
  15. How can I get internship training in Tata Steel at Kalinganagar plant?
  16. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech in Mechanical branch
  17. Procedure of training and job at Tata Motors Gujarat?
  18. How to do training in Tata Motors? I am a student of mechanical engineering 3rd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?