29th August 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for any jobs when am already doing the internship?

Hello,

I am doing my BDS internship in kerala...i would like to know if i can apply for any jobs while im doing my internship...also wish to know for which all vacancies i can apply for.. Can you please give me the complete information.

thankyou..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for internship at IISCB? How to apply?
  2. How the recruiters will select the students who are all looking for an internship or jobs?
  3. Detail procedure to apply for internship after college
  4. How can I apply for Government Jobs being a candidate pursuing Internship for BDS?
  5. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  6. Am I eligible to do internship in top IT MNC companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th exams?
  7. Job Opportunities in Government sector for MCA candidates? Companies that are providing Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure followed to do internship in HAL? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?
  9. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  10. How to get internship in Andhra Pradesh power generation corporation? What is the procedure to be followed?
  11. Is it possible for me to earn money other than my internship which I do in Clinic?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for internship in ECIL being an ECE student?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for internship in Andhra Pradesh power generation corporation?
  14. Am I eligible for an internship in IISC? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  16. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  17. What should I do for getting good Job immediately after the completion of my Internship being a candidate doing Dentistry? Where should I apply for Jobs? How to get through the Interviews?
  18. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Delhi for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
31st August 2015, 09:04 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for any jobs when am already doing the internship?

Yes, You can apply for any jobs like Government as well as Private sector jobs in between your Internship but if you are under signed for a period with a company then that you have to check before applying & when to posting is your Internship period completed or not.
If there is no such issue about signed then you can apply for & can join in Post in jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?