29th February 2012, 05:15 PM
ale khya

Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks

sir i m a btech 3rd year(electronics and communication) student.I want to do internship i have an aggregate of 81% till now. Am i eligible for internship?If eligible how to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for internship in any company if I am a student of B.E Civil Engineering 3rd year?
  2. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer vacation? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student with aggregate of 75% marks
  3. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Procedure and qualification required to apply for Internship in L&T for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  5. What should I do to get internship in companies?
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship while doing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. Am I eligible to do internship in top IT MNC companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th exams?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  10. List of internship opportunities available for mechanical 3-year students in Hyderabad? I'm in B.E 3rd year with 70% aggregate
  11. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  12. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  13. Which companies offer internship for first year B.E. students?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there? -- [New]
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 months Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  16. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  17. Can I apply for Internship in any company being a B.E.(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Am I eligible for getting scholarship in B.Tech if I have scored 87% marks in 12th?
4th May 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks

how to apply for internships
(b-tech 3year ecestudents)
20th May 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks

Sir, I have just completed my second year of btech(EEE).I agreed 75% till now.I want to do an internship in this summer,so can you please tell the list of companies that offers internships.
11th June 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am 3 rd student of IT(BE).I have an aggregate of 67% and i am interested in doing internship/training this summer in the company.Can you please guide me about the internship programe and What all tasks are required to be performed during the internship by a 3rd year student of IT branch.
30th July 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

sir cn u plz guide me.. i am 4th yr studnt of btch(cmputr science) nd ma agregate z 64% til nw, i wnt to do internshp in 8th semestr on stipend basis.. so m i eligible 4 d intrnshp? nd which cmpany oferin internshp n stipend basis..
11th December 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Can you please let me know whether Infosys provides internships for 3rd year Civil Engineering students of IIIT Basara?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?