4th November 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Training during winter vacations in IIT, Kanpur for CSE 2nd year student?

Hello,
I am a B.Tech 2nd year student of CSE branch. I want to undergo winter Training program in IIT, Kanpur. What is the procedure? Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Winter Training in IIT Kanpur? What is the procedure to apply for the training?
  2. Detailed procedure, eligibility criteria and fee expenses to apply for Internship in IIT Kanpur for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  3. Details about the companies offering winter internship to CSE students? I am a 2nd year B.Tech student of IIT Kanpur
  4. Internship for Chemical student of IIT Kanpur during winter vacations?
  5. Summer training programme in IIT Kharagpur for B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. List of companies offering Winter Internship for B.Tech(IT) final year student? Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT, Kanpur?
  7. How can I apply for Java Training in IIT-Kanpur being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  8. How to apply for summer training in IIT Kanpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any internship opportunities available during winter vacations?
  10. How to do industrial training in IIT Kanpur? I am a 2nd year student for private college
  11. How to apply for training in IBM, Bangalore during winter vacations?
  12. Should I apply for Vocational Training in IIT being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  13. What is the procedure to do training in DMRC/ONGC? I am a 2nd year CSE student form IIT Indore
  14. Which course should I join during my B.Tech 2nd year CSE vacations?
  15. How can I apply for Winter Training being a student of B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester? What kind of training suits me?
  16. Am I eligible for doing training during 2nd year? Procedure to do the training?
  17. Am I eligible to do Winter Inplant Training in TCS, Lucknow being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  18. Procedure for doing winter training at Telecommunication Consultants India Limited for ECE 2nd year student?
13th November 2015, 01:43 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Training during winter vacations in IIT, Kanpur for CSE 2nd year student?

You must go through the official website of IITK. From there you will get the link for the Winter Training program, under that section you will see Winter Internship program. So, just fill the application form and then you will be contacted by the IITK team itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?