14th April 2018, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a Diploma Electrical Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Kolkata?

Can somebody tell me that whether a Diploma holder is eligible for any internship? I have completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering and want to do internship in any company in Kolkata. Please help me to know about companies.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a Diploma Electrical Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Delhi, Punjab and Haryana?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a Diploma Civil Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Pune?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a Diploma Chemical Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Delhi? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to apply for an Internship being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Odisha?
  5. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech Electrical Engineer in Haryana?
  6. Companies offering an Internship to BTech Electrical student in Kolkata?
  7. Companies offering Internship to CSE student in Kolkata?
  8. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of companies offering Internship to Diploma Mechanical Engineer in Punjab?
  10. List of companies offering Internship to Diploma Electrical student in Punjab
  11. List of companies offering Internship to Diploma Civil Engineer in Punjab
  12. List of companies offering Internship to Diploma Chemical Engineer in Delhi
  13. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship to EEE student in Kolkata and Bhubaneswar?
  14. List of companies offering summer internship for electrical B.Tech student in Gujarat?
  15. List of companies offering 1 month internship to BCA student
  16. Companies offering Internship to BCom(Accountancy) student in Kolkata?
  17. Companies offering Internship to ICSI Executive holder in Kolkata?
  18. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
11th May 2018, 01:12 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a Diploma Electrical Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Kolkata?

Yes, you are eligible to apply internship in core companies in Kolkata. You are required to submit the application to the HR manager before due date of submission. It is better to submit the application for internship through reference of some permanent employee of company. If you didn't have any such reference, then you can submit the application through "Training and Placement cell" of your diploma institute.
Once, your application approved by the company, you can start the internship in that particular company.
Here are some good options where you can apply for internship in Kolkata:

DAS and COMPANY

Address: B/36, Pulin Khatick Road. Tangra. Kolkata -700015, 30/1, Pulin Khatick Rd, Tangra, Kolkata, West Bengal 700015

PROJECT ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIES PRIVATE LIMITED

Address: No.109, Agarwala Garden Road, Behala, Kolkata, West Bengal 700034

Uttam Electric & Trading Company

Address: Ezra St, Chitpur, Barabazar Market, Kolkata, West Bengal 700001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?