2nd March 2018, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a Diploma Electrical Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Delhi, Punjab and Haryana?

Can somebody tell me that whether a Diploma holder is eligible for any internship? I have completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering and want to do internship in any company in delhi, punjab and haryana. Please help me to know about companies.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech Electrical Engineer in Haryana?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a Diploma Electrical Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Kolkata?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a Diploma Chemical Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Delhi? -- [New]
  4. List of companies offering Internship to Diploma Electrical student in Punjab
  5. List of companies offering Internship to Diploma Mechanical Engineer in Punjab?
  6. List of companies offering Internship to Diploma Civil Engineer in Punjab
  7. Am I eligible to apply for an Internship being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Odisha?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a Diploma Civil Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Pune?
  9. List of companies offering Internship to Diploma Chemical Engineer in Delhi
  10. List of companies in Delhi and Haryana to do internship in Electrical engineering stream? Enrollment procedure for the same?
  11. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of companies in Delhi and Haryana, providing 45 days internship with an internship certificate in HR Department
  13. List of companies offering an Internship to MBA(H) 3rd semester student in Punjab
  14. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech ECE student in Haryana
  15. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Delhi for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  16. List of companies offering an Internship to BE(Rubber Technology) student in Punjab?
  17. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Punjab
  18. List of companies offering summer internship for electrical B.Tech student in Gujarat?
15th March 2018, 12:49 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a Diploma Electrical Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Delhi, Punjab and Haryana?

There is nothing like eligibility for an internship.

It depends on your syllabus and the university in which you are studying.

So, if your university requires you to get trained, for a specific time period, then you are eligible for the same, otherwise not.

The companies do not have a say in this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?