14th April 2018, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Internship related to Refinery in Indian Oil for BTech(Chemical Engineering) student?

I am a Chemical Engineering Undergraduate student. I have to do internship during my B.Tech. I want to do internship related to Refinery. Is Indian Oil is the company where I can do internship according to my interest?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship related to Refinery in Indian Oil for B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) student?
  2. Refinery Internship in ONGC for BTech(Petroleum Engineering) student?
  3. Internship for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student in Barauni Refinery?
  4. Procedure to do Winter Training in Barauni Oil Refinery for B.Tech Chemical 5th semester student?
  5. Requirements to get one month internship in Bongaigaon Refinery?
  6. What is the procedure followed to do internship from Indian oil?
  7. Industries offering Summer Internship to BTech Petroleum pre final semester student?
  8. How can I do winter internship in barauni refinery??
  9. When the Internship notification will be published in Barauni Refinery for BTech Chemical 6th semester student?
  10. How to apply for summer training internship from Mathura Refinery?
  11. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Barauni Refinery for BTech Mechanical student?
  12. How to do internship in Electrical Engineering from Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited?
  13. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Barauni Refinery for BTech Mechanical final year student?
  14. Procedure to get summer internship with RPL? Can a Chemical Engineering student get internship programme from Indian Oil Corporation?
  15. Can I apply for an Internship in Barauni Refinery being a BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
  16. How can I get summer internship in GALE, NTPC, Mathura Refinery as Chemical Engineering student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Refinery companies offering Internship to Petroleum student in Delhi?
  18. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Kirloskar Oil Engines for Chemical 5th semester student? -- [New]
11th May 2018, 12:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship related to Refinery in Indian Oil for BTech(Chemical Engineering) student?

As a Chemical Engineering Undergraduate student, you can do internship in Refinery related company like: IOCL, BPCL HPCL and GAIL.

Best of luck.
11th May 2018, 06:14 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Internship related to Refinery in Indian Oil for BTech(Chemical Engineering) student?

Yes, since you are an undergraduate student in Chemical Engineering, and you want to do internship in the refinery, Indian Oil is the company which you can look for.

To apply in the Indian Oil, you have to have a certificate from the college, signed by the placement officer of your institute asking for you to get an internship from a company and the duration of the internship shall be mentioned int eh certificate.

You have to submit the letter along with the resume to the regional office of the IOCL.

If they have vacancies, they will admit you for the training and internship program, else you can look for some other company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?