7th January 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for internship in IISC while doing 2nd year EEE?

Am I eligible for an internship in IISC if I am doing 2nd year EEE in NIT suratkal.?

What is the procedure to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for doing internship in IISC bangalore? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year
  2. Am I eligible for internship at IISC Bangalore if I am not a student of IIT?
  3. Am I eligible for an internship in IISC? Procedure to apply?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. List of companies providing internship to B.Tech(EEE) students of Deemed university? How to apply for the same? I'm in 2nd year
  6. How can I apply for internship in IISC? Can I do internship in May or June?
  7. Is it possible to get internship during June and August? I am a 2nd year B.E student
  8. List of companies which offering summer internship in NCR and How may a 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student apply for this summer internship?
  9. Possibility to apply for Internship in Robert Bosch for B.E.(EEE) 2nd year student?
  10. Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  11. Whom should I contact for doing Internship in IISC Bangalore while doing M.Tech Biomedical(2nd semester)?
  12. Guidance to do Internship being a student in 2nd year of EEE?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  14. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
  15. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Summer training for B.Tech (EEE) 2nd year student at NTPC, BHEL, Power Grid or Sail preferably at Kolkata?
  17. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  18. Am I eligible to do intenrship in IISC? I am a 2nd year B.E student in Bangalore
15th January 2015, 10:48 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for internship in IISC while doing 2nd year EEE?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot apply for internship in IISC in your second year of B.Tech (EEE) course even though you are studying in NIT Suratkal. This is because IISc, Bangalore has no provision of internship opportunity for the students of second year. You can try for it in your third or fourth year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?