2nd July 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Internship programme after completing 1st year of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Hello
I am doing b.tech. from IIT Guwahati in mechanical engineering.
I want to ask that can I apply for
internship after my first year?????
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a M.Tech 1st year student is eligible to apply for Internship programme? List of the companies offering Internship programme?
  2. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  3. Procedure to apply for 60 days Internship programme in HDFC Bank for MBA 1st year student?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  5. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme at IIT being a M.Tech Food Engineering & Technology student?
  6. How to apply for internship programme in software section
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship programme for MBA 1st semester student?
  8. Am I eligible for SSC combined graduate level exam after completing my internship? Exam which I need to appear? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to get admission in Ph.D programme after completing PGPM? Am I eligible for Ph.D programme after doing 3 years programme?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in HDFC, ICICI or Axis Bank for MBA(Financial Administration) 1st semester student?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Internship programme in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? How to apply for it?
  12. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  13. Companies in Vishakapatnam who offers one month Winter Internship programme for MBA 1st year student?
  14. Which are the good internship programme in an industry
  15. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  16. Which companies are offering summer internship programme in Hyderabad or any other city in AP?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  18. How can I apply for Internship programme in NAL, DRDO or IISC being a M.Tech(Digital Communication Engineering) student?
7th July 2014, 09:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Internship programme after completing 1st year of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Education system has globalized. Now there is no age bar for studying any course. Similarly the number of opportunities has increased tremendously. As a result, a candidate who do not find offline job can go for online jobs and earn a handsome amount. However getting internship opportunity is difficult especially after first year of engineering. This is because you do not have adequate knowledge about your stream. Moreover internships can be availed if you belong to the top IITs and NITs or have good contact with any high ranking official of a company that provides internship to mechanical students.

But there is nothing to lose hope. If you have talent you can definitely go for internship opportunities which can be availed through the following portals. You should have computer knowledge or some other skills to get opportunities from the following portals.
letsintern.com
http://twenty19.com
7th June 2016, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Internship programme after completing 1st year of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

What is the eligibility for a btech first year student to apply for internship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?