8th January 2014, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Details about internship at Bosch in Bangalore?

dear sir,i have been searching for bosch internship since three months at bangalore...but was of no use...i desperately want internship at that company..i feel like crying.any body who knows about this please help!this is mail [email protected]..

17th January 2014, 06:36 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details about internship at Bosch in Bangalore?

Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services , active in the fields of Automotive technology , energy and building technology , industrial technology and consumer goods .

This Bosch group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its more than 350 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries .
Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Automotive in automotive industry . The Bosch operates in India through Six companies , viz ..

> Bosch Limited

> Bosch chasis systems India Limited

> Bosch Rexroth India Limited

> Robert Bosch Engineering and Business solutions Limited

> Bosch Automotive Electronics India Pvt .Ltd

> Bosch Electrical Drives India Pvt.Ltd ..and more

As you are willing to internship at Bosch , you can surely do your Internship .

As a Bosch Internship , or apprentice you will be trained as its state-of-the art “ Bosch Ltd vocational centre “, Where your learning and developments is fostered under the supervision of fully qualified instructors .

Trade apprentices selected immediately after your tenth grade undergo basic training common to all trades in the first year .

Job oriented training and industrial exposure starts in the second year . At the end of the second year , they are trained in different areas of specialization and in-plant training for acquiring advanced skills .

I think you will be getting internship under the following various courses .

> CNC Technology

> Mechatronics

> Hydraulics and Pneumatics

> Personal computers & Autocad

> Tool and Die making and Plastics

> Electrical and Electronics for mechanical trades
16th May 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I am BE student(6th semester) from Mechatronics branch how should i apply for a internship in Boash?
16th July 2015, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BE just now in electronics and communication but with a backlog in one subject with aggregate of 57%.Can I also apply for internship in BOSCH if it is so how can I apply.I have a keen interest in getting an internship.
14th October 2015, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BE just now in electrical and electronics with aggregate of 80%. How can I apply for internship in Bosch?
6th June 2016, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

its not easy to come inside, whatever the criteria may be it should come from college management, and u have to face telephonic interview and area specific knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?