24th May 2015, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

List of companies which I can apply for internship while doing 6th semester computer science in VIT Vellore?

Please let me know about the companies , where i can do 1 month internship in may. i am a 3rd yr,(6th sem) cse student of VIT Vellore. Can someone please list me down all the companies possibilities in which I can apply for the internship?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Bangalore?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  3. How to join internship in a month of June if I am a student of VIT Vellore?
  4. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  5. List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  7. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Mysore?
  9. List of the companies that provide internship for 6th semester MCA students
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO, Chandipur for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  11. List of companies in Delhi where I can do internship with low fee during 6th semester IT?
  12. Companies offering one month Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester candidate in Allahabad?
  13. Companies offering Internship in India for MCA 6th semester student?
  14. List of companies providing internship in Bangalore to computer science 4th year students? How to apply for the same?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  16. List of companies offering internship in Bangalore during the semester break? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the eligibility and procedure to apply for internship while doing 5th semester in B.Tech Computer Science engineering?
  18. How to get internship in telecom domain companies while doing B.Tech ECE 6th semester?
24th May 2015, 10:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which I can apply for internship while doing 6th semester computer science in VIT Vellore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please let me know about the companies , where i can do 1 month internship in may. i am a 3rd yr,(6th sem) cse student of VIT Vellore. Can someone please list me down all the companies possibilities in which I can apply for the internship?

Thanks!
List of the companies for imternship for B.Tech student:-

1. Martin's Electronic Devices & Instruments, 39/2067 Manikiri Cross Road, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 235 6429

2. Saffron Technologies, Alinchuvadu, Palarivattom, Ernakulam/Cochin, Kerala
Phone: 098951 00444

3. Xtend Technologies Private Limited, Kalathiparambil Cross Rd, Chittoor Road, Blue Hill, Chittoor, Valanjambalam, Ernakulam South, Kochi, Kerala, Phone: 0484 237 8008

4. Micro Objects, XLI/1098 B, Pulleppady Cross Road,, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 236 3672

5. Bussymen Electric Co, KP Vallon Rd, Indira Nagar, Kadavanthra, Ernakulam, Kerala
Phone: 0484 231 8530
8th June 2016, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies which I can apply for internship while doing 6th semester computer science in VIT Vellore?

Do any companies provide internship of 15 days for 6 the semester computer science engineering students in Kerala ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?