20th June 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Summer Internship programme at IIT being a M.Tech Food Engineering & Technology student?

sIR
I am doing M.Tech-Food Engg and Technology,SLIET,Punjab.
I am in 1st year.
how can i get internship summer training in IIT????
KINDLY LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY
THANK YOU

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  3. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  4. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control Engineering student?
  5. How can I apply for summer internship at Mahindra & Mahindra?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student? -- [New]
  8. What is the procedure to apply for summer internship programme?
  9. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  11. Where can I get summer internship for IT branch? Where to apply for the same?
  12. Summer internship for B.Tech Electrical from IIT K?
  13. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  14. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  15. How to join summer internship this year? I am a first year student of IIT
  16. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  17. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  18. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
23rd January 2018, 09:43 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Summer Internship programme at IIT being a M.Tech Food Engineering & Technology student?

Getting internship in IIT is not that easy, first of all you have to visit the website of the respective IIT and check out the best professor's under whom you want to do your training. Now email the professor requesting about the internship and also submit your resume. After that you have to get a permission letter from your college and send it to the professor incharge of the IIT. If there are vacancies available then they will call you and you have to follow their instructions carefully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?