12th March 2018, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Internship in Rediff.com for B.Tech(IT) graduate? Last date of application?

Sir, I have completed my B.Tech in Information Technology this year and willing to work in Abroad. But I want to do internship 1st in a good company. I have heard that Rediff.com is offering Internship. But I don’t know I am eligible or not. So, I want to know about my eligibility. Also tell me when the date of application is over?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in Rediff.com for B.Tech(IT) graduate? Last date of application?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in Decathlon Sports India for B.Tech(CSE) graduate? Last date of application?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Internship in TCS for BTech(Computer Engineering) graduate? Last date of application? -- [New]
  4. Knowledge about training offered by NTPC, SAIL, BHEL, GAIL and Indian Railways?
  5. How can I apply for Marketing Internship in Airbnb? Last date of application?
  6. How to apply for internship programme at HAL?
  7. How to apply for an Internship from BHEL?
  8. Where and how to get the application for internship?
  9. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  10. Eligibility of PGT and procedure to apply? Is it online or offline and what is the last date of application?
  11. What are the best options for doing summer training while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electrical Engineering?
  12. Procedure to apply for internship in Suzlon Company for EEE graduate?
  13. Am I eligible for internship at IISCB? How to apply?
  14. Am I eligible for SSC combined graduate level exam after completing my internship? Exam which I need to appear? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Proceudre to follow to apply for internship while doing 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  16. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in DRDO, Wipro, TCS and Microsoft, India for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  17. How to do Internship from TATA Motors after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical branch? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. How can I apply for internship in MNC companies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?