2nd March 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Internship in Decathlon Sports India for B.Tech(CSE) graduate? Last date of application?

Sir, I have completed my B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering this year and willing to work in Abroad. But I want to do internship 1st in a good company. I have heard that Decathlon Sports India is offering Internship. But I don’t know I am eligible or not. So, I want to know about my eligibility. Also tell me when the date of application is over?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in TCS being a CSE graduate? Last date of application?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in Rediff.com for B.Tech(IT) graduate? Last date of application?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Internship in TCS for BTech(Computer Engineering) graduate? Last date of application? -- [New]
  4. Knowledge about training offered by NTPC, SAIL, BHEL, GAIL and Indian Railways?
  5. How can I apply for Marketing Internship in Airbnb? Last date of application?
  6. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in DRDO, Wipro, TCS and Microsoft, India for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  7. How to apply for internship programme at HAL?
  8. How can I apply for internship in MNC companies?
  9. How to do Internship from TATA Motors after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical branch? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. How to apply for an Internship from BHEL?
  11. How to do training in TCS? How can I join TCS without any references?
  12. Where and how to get the application for internship?
  13. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  14. Eligibility of PGT and procedure to apply? Is it online or offline and what is the last date of application?
  15. Is it compulsory to do rotation in all subjects for foreign MBBS graduate to do internship in India? Can I apply for post graduation in India after that?
  16. Eligibility to apply for an Internship for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?
  17. What are the best options for doing summer training while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electrical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure to get internship in DRDO?
14th March 2018, 10:36 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Internship in Decathlon Sports India for B.Tech(CSE) graduate? Last date of application?

Since you are graduate in Computer Science, you are eligible for all kinds of internships related to your field.

You need to have the degree or at least the provision certificate as a proof that you have graduated from a recognized university and you can apply for the internship in the prescribed form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?