10th August 2015, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Internship in Tata Motors being a B.E.(CSE) 1st year student?

Hello Everyone,
Being a CSE branch, 1st year, B.E. student, can I apply and get Internship in Tata Motors? Please confirm me about this. Thank you!

14th August 2015, 11:02 AM
Limited10
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Internship in Tata Motors being a B.E.(CSE) 1st year student?

Firstly the TATA motors don't provide internship or training to CSE branch as it is only for mechanical students.And as you are in first year so you will not eligible to apply for internship or training in any industry or company.But you can do the extra courses related to your branch which will helpful for you in getting good jobs.The courses such as-

1-C language.
2-Core Java.
3-.NET
4-Advance Java.
24th August 2015, 11:18 AM
newmoon06

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Internship in Tata Motors being a B.E.(CSE) 1st year student?

Companies do not provide training and internship to first and second year students. Internship or training is provided in order to build up the practical knowledge of the students.Before joining to the company firstly you need to learn about the environment of the company.As you are in first year so you don't have enough theoretical knowledge.You can apply after 3rd year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?