22nd December 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information to apply for Internship in HCL, IBM, TCS, Wipro and Infosys for MCA fresher?

Respected sir,
I have done MCA. I want to apply for an internship program in hcl,ibm,tcs,wipro,infosys company.
Please give me all information,how can i apply.
Thank You

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  2. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  3. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in HCL, Infosys, TCS, IBM and Wipro for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  6. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  7. Internship in IBM, Syntel, Infosys, TCS, L&T and Wipro for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  8. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  11. Internship in L&T, Wipro, TCS, IBM, Syntel, Infosys and HCL for PGDM 1st year student?
  12. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  13. How to apply for summer internship in WIPRP, HCL, Infosys, IBM, TCS? I am a 3rd year student of IT
  14. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  15. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  16. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  17. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  18. How to apply for internship of 1.5 months in companies like Wipro, IBM and TCS?
24th December 2014, 11:37 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Detailed information to apply for Internship in HCL, IBM, TCS, Wipro and Infosys for MCA fresher?

Internship:

These good companies offers Internship program for freshers and pay some stipend also.
These internships are very helpful to Technical exposure and skills of candidates.
Students also gets chance to work on some live projects in these companies.

Detailed information of these companies is as follows:

HCL: HCL offers live project training for B.Tech, MCA graduates etc. for 6 months period.
After the completion of Training a certificate is provided.

Some of the courses offered by HCL:
CCNA
DOT NET
JAVA
PHP
ANDROID etc.
To apply for internship at HCL contact to [email protected]

IBM: Students willing to do projects with IBM can apply to IBM for Internship and if their requirements match with your abilities they will call you and take you as an intern.

A reference and good technical skills will be plus.
You can send your resume to [email protected] .

TCS: To do an internship at TCS you need to have a good academic record as well as interest to do some research work.
Send your resume to this e-mail id [email protected] to do internship at Tata Research Development and design center.

WIPRO: To get an internship from Wipro apply on this weblink: www.careers.wipro.com

Infosys: INFOSYS gives a great opportunity to do internship from their company.
In more detail follow this link and apply online for the internship @ Infosys www.infosys.com/instep/internship/
25th December 2014, 11:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information to apply for Internship in HCL, IBM, TCS, Wipro and Infosys for MCA fresher?

HCL and IBM have education partners through which they give training cum internships to the students. There are no internship opportunities as such for the MCA students in the offices of HCL and IBM. In order to apply in those education partners, you need to contact the education center of the particular area and enroll in the concerned course. Wipro and Infosys do not offer internships to MCA freshers. You kindly comment below the area or place where you want to do internship and we will provide you the details of education partners of HCL and IBM and the procedure to apply.
22nd February 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to take training from HCl or Infosys or TCS any one BT I can't register on the registration form why
14th August 2015, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

i have done bca and mba 2014 batch..now im doing asp.net..is it possible to get job in mnc like tcs,infosys,etc.,
24th August 2015, 11:28 AM
newmoon06

For applying internship to these companies you need to follow these instructions-

1-Make your CV in proper manner.
2-Include all your previous projects and achievement in the CV.
3-Mention the extra courses which you have learn till now with the certificate.
4-Apply for the internship online in there website.
5-Or go to there office and meet the training head and submit your CV there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?