30th January 2015, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

How to do summer internship in Tata Motors?

Sir/Mam,

I am a student of LPU Jhalandhar doin my b.tech in mech. (4th sem).
i want to do internship in tata motors to enhance my knowledge so please can you let me know the details about how to apply for internship during summer.please send me the details regarding this. ill be very thankful to you.

30th January 2015, 12:49 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do summer internship in Tata Motors?

Procedure to do summer internship in Tata Motors:

There is no online Provision of application in Tata Motors. Hence you need to go for offline application in order to avail internship opportunity.

You need to contact the Hr department of Tata Motors. Get to know whether there is any internship opening. if there then know the detail application procedure and shortlisting process and apply according to the instructions given by the concerned authority
30th January 2015, 04:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

TATA Motors is one of the best places to pursue internship. However, it is really tough to get internship opportunity in TATA Motors since the openings are very less as compared to the number of applicants. TATA Motors accepts resume online in order to shortlist students for global internships. There is also an interview round after resume screening. You can also opt for another mode of application wherein you can get internship opportunity branch-wise. You need to approach the HR department of TATA Motors of the concerned branch, get to know whether there is any internship opportunities and if there what is the application and shortlisting process. Follow the application procedure perfectly, submit your application well before the stipulated date and wait for the shortlisting process to get over. If shortlisted you will be informed. It will be better if you can get recommendation from any of the high ranking employee of TATA Motors of the concerned branch.
2nd June 2016, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I want so me information about your summer training program in your Kanpur students Diploma 3 rd year please send me proper procedure toapply Thank you 8545844033
22nd March 2017, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a student of babu banarasi das university pursuing b tech in mechanical branch year 3rd iwant to do summer training in tata motors lucknow let me know na the details of sunmer training i ll be very thankful to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?