22nd March 2015, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do internship in IISC, Bangalore being a student of NIT?

Sir/Mam,

I am a student of NIT srinagar (3rd year).Am I eligible to do my internship at IISC, Bangalore during January or February? I am not eligible then why? What should I do to ensure that I am eligible for it? Can someone please guide me in this. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do summer internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  2. Am I eligible for internship at IISC Bangalore if I am not a student of IIT?
  3. How can I get Internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  4. How to do internship job in IISC bangalore after passing B.E in mechanical engineering? Is there any criteria?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  6. Am I eligible for an internship in IISC? Procedure to apply?
  7. Any chance to join internship at IISC Bangalore? I am a student of Metallurgical Engineering
  8. Is there a CGPA cutoff to apply for the internship program of IISc Bangalore? What are the requirements?
  9. How can I apply for internship in IISC? Can I do internship in May or June?
  10. How to apply for research internship in IISC Bangalore if I am a S-4 student pursuing Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to do intenrship in IISC? I am a 2nd year B.E student in Bangalore
  12. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for doing internship in IISC bangalore? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year
  13. How to get Internship in IISC Bangalore? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  14. Is there winter internship available in IISC, Bangalore?
  15. What is the procedure to do post graduate internship in IISc, Bangalore?
  16. Summer internship at IISC, Bangalore for student of M.Sc-Ph.D in Energy Science? any project related to Energy (solar) applications? Other institutes?
  17. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  18. Procedure to apply for a summer internship at IISC Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?