27th February 2016, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do internship in IISC while doing 2nd year B.E Mechanical engineering?

Sir/Mam,

Myself Bhuvan & im doing my 2nd year BE in MECHANICAL branch.
I'hve got of 70% in 1st, 2nd, & in 3rd semester. Our 4th semester is going to be on 14th of june, upto 4th of july. Would im eligible & whether im possible to internships in IISC.
Or if not possible is there any internship programmes that can be done so that it would help to our placements.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  3. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for internship in IISC while doing 2nd year EEE?
  5. Am I eligible for internship at IISC Bangalore if I am not a student of IIT?
  6. How to do internship job in IISC bangalore after passing B.E in mechanical engineering? Is there any criteria?
  7. Am I eligible for an internship in IISC? Procedure to apply?
  8. Am I eligible to do internship in Tata Motors when am doing my 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Is it difficult to do Internship with one backlog in 2nd year B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  10. How to do internship in 2rd year after completing B.Tech 2nd year in mechanical
  11. How to do Internship after June? I am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering
  12. Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for internship in companies like L&T and Godrej if am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to do summer internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for doing internship in IISC bangalore? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Details about internship while studying 2nd year of B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  17. Internship opportunities for student of IIIT in Mechanical engineering?
  18. Where can I do internship in 2nd year while pursuing mechanical engineering?
11th March 2016, 07:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do internship in IISC while doing 2nd year B.E Mechanical engineering?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for internship in IISC while doing 2nd year of mechanical engineering. This is because IISC does not recruit interns who are in second year of engineering course. You can opt for internship in other organizations like :-

- PSUs like ONGC, IOCL, etc.
- Power plants like Tata Power, Adani Power, etc.
- Steel Plants like Tata Steel, Jindal Steel, etc.
- Indian Railways and metro railways
- State Electricity Corporation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?