30th August 2016, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get internship in Tata motors while doing BBA 2nd year?

Sir/Mam,

i am a bba 2nd year student,now i am looking for a internship program in tata motors,mumbai..i am pursuing from techno india,kolkata..so can you please tell me that how can i apply for the internship in that company and what its details criteria..
yours faithfully
anirban

14th September 2016, 08:36 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get internship in Tata motors while doing BBA 2nd year?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for internship opportunity in Tata Motors. This is because TATA Motors do not have internship opportunity for second year students. You should look for some training opportunity in the second year. Internship opportunities are present for final year and MBA students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?