21st August 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for internship programs?

I'm doing 3rd ECE (B.Tech) with the average of 57%.am i eligible for any internship programs?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  2. How to do internship program at ISRO? I am doing M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded system
  3. How to do internship program in ISRO after doing M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded system?
  4. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  5. Internship Programs in Kerala which I am eligible being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester of Computer Science Engineering?
  6. Details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can i apply for internship programs?
  7. Summer training in BHEL Bhopal after B.Tech. (mechanical engg.) second year? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for internship at IISCB? How to apply?
  9. How can I apply for training in Wipro, TCS, IBM while in B.Tech IT 3rd year?
  10. List of Electrical Companies to do Internship being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE and looking for Job in core Electronics Company?
  11. How can an Electronics and telecommunication student of 2nd year, do 1 month internship in Mumbai?
  12. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  13. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?
  14. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  15. List of internship programs available for a 2nd year mechanical student from BMSCE?
  16. List of companies which allow final semester projects in Chennai
  17. Are there any institutes in Mumbai offering summer internship programs for 2nd year Biotech students
  18. What steps I have to follow to design own Project Work for my BE ECE course?
13th October 2016, 02:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for internship programs?

Yes, you are eligible for internship programs. As you have mentioned that you are in B.Tech 3rd year ECE and you have an average of 57%, so with this percentage you can apply for internship.

There is no such percentage required to apply for internship. However, some top companies demands a good percentage from the candidates which is around 60% but, in majority there is no such percentage required. So, there is nothing to worry about you can definitely apply for internship with this percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?