7th November 2011, 09:15 AM
priyanka kesavaraj

What steps I have to follow to design own Project Work for my BE ECE course?

what are the steps should i undergo to design my own project work for BE [ece] while doing my ist year

Related Questions:
  1. What are the steps which we need to follow to do internship in L&T, Hyderabad?
  2. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in ECE? What are the steps to be followed for getting the admission for Ph.D?
  3. What would be the procedure we need to follow up for doing internship in BSNL after completion of B.Tech ECE course?
  4. What is the eligibility and procedure to apply for internship to complete final year project work?
  5. What is the procedure and steps which I need to follow to become a diploma lecturer in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How can a foreign architect company start business in India?
  7. What would be the steps which we need to follow to do summer internship in TCS company while doing B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  8. How can I apply to a company for getting a project done?
  9. List of colleges which provides Ph.D course in interior design? -- [New]
  10. Details of project and companies to do project for B.Tech Mining Engineering?
  11. Which company is better for doing internship while doing final year B.Tech ECE? What are the topics which I can follow for doing the project?
  12. What are the steps I need to follow to become an IPS officer?
  13. Project in a company or one's own project is good for better future? More preference is given to person who did project?
  14. Procedure to enroll for project work in ISRO?
  15. What are the next steps I need to follow after completing graduation with psychology?
  16. Is it possible to get project internship in BHEL while doing M.Tech Digital Electronics and Communication course?
  17. How to prepare for INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERS INDIA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What can I do after B.Tech in ECE?
7th November 2011, 11:01 AM
iatul89

Default Re: What steps I have to follow to design own Project Work for my BE ECE course?

Hi Friend,

The first, and most important, step in any project is defining the scope of the project. i.e.
What is it you are supposed to accomplish by managing this project?
What is the project objective?
Equally important is defining what is not included in the scope of your project. If you don't get enough definition then first, clarify the scope yourself and then go on what you want.

all the best.
7th November 2011, 03:42 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps I have to follow to design own Project Work for my BE ECE course?

generally project is included in the syllabus of fourth year for maximum university. you have to do one project in your fourth year which is included in your syllabus and you will get marks for this. but in your own interest you may do project in other year also.

if you want to do project on first year then you may also do and it is very good idea to do project from first year then you will gain more knowledge in your project topic. project is the practical application of what you have learn in class room. to do project in first year first think what project you will do. you may get idea from internet. you may design the project yourself without taking help from other.

you may consult with your teacher and you may do project with the help of your teacher or any other person. there are so many private organization also those guide engineering students to do their project by taking money. they also provide certificate after the completion of your project. you may try for this type of organization.

in fourth year one project will be given to you under a guide from your institution. you have to do your project with the help of your that particular guide and also from internet. now a days internet is sufficient to do any project yourself and internet is the best one which will help you the most.

best wishes.
7th November 2011, 03:53 PM
sathish0038

Generally project should be placed in the fourth year B.tech.
Some universities should place the project in first year.
if you do the project first year then you have much clarity about the project and next thing if you want implement your own project then you will take the help of your faculties.

you have an idea about the project you can do easily know a days internet become popular to the all the students they can search data depending upon our recruitment you can easily search data and you can do it.

So minimum requirement you should know then you can do your project.

all the best
7th November 2011, 09:52 PM
VegaSridhar

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka kesavaraj View Post
what are the steps should i undergo to design my own project work for BE [ece] while doing my ist year
Hi,
if you want to do your own project , you can go for summer fellowship programs or Internship programs.

BHEL,BEL,ONGC,TCS,INfosys,Intel,NTPC and other firms offer internship. So follow their websites to see the notification.

Vega Sridhar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?