2nd July 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Internship programme in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Hello
I am b-tech 3rd year student of iiit basar.
I have a 8.0 cgpa in b-tech(CSE), 8.25 in 2, and 90% in ssc.
I want to do internship in tech mahindra.
So how can I approach them.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  2. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  3. How can I apply for summer internship at Mahindra & Mahindra?
  4. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  5. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL and BHEL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  8. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  9. Can I apply for Internship programme in HAL being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? -- [New]
  10. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  11. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  12. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  13. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  14. Details about companies offering internship for 3rd year B.Tech CS student in Orrisa? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Where can I get the opportunity for internship while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  16. Which internship should I opt internship in IOCL or DRDO Chandigarh? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech with mechanical stream
  17. How to do summer training in Mahindra after doing B.Tech 3rd year
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
28th September 2016, 01:31 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship programme in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech 3rd year student?

In order to approach for internship in Tech Mahindra, at first you have to look for someone working there at a respectable position who can refer you regarding the internship to the concerned authority. Tech Mahindra strongly prefer candidates who gets in through the referral of their employees.

You can also apply through your college. Get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the training and placement department of your college regarding the request for internship.

Prepare a resume, attach the recommendation letter and address it to the HR department of the company.

You will get an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets selected. Now get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach it with the letter and send it back again to the company. After some days you will be called for interview for the selection process and hence, after that you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?