21st August 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for training in Top MNCs?

respected sir,
i am B.E graduate from last year batch in ECE.i want to know how to apply for training in top MNC'S including all top 10

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Top MNCs like TCS, Infosys, Wipro? Which are the courses suitable to my field?
  2. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of MNC after scoring 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 68% in B.E in 12th aggregate
  3. Cut off marks to get Job in top MNCs? How much will be the cut off for BHEL? Can I apply for any of the MNCs pursuing 3rd year of EEE with an average of 60% but with some backlogs?
  4. How to apply in top MNC's like Wipro, Infosys after passing PG in MSc Computer Science
  5. Can I apply for top MNCs like TCS and Infosys?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for top MNCs having secured 77% in 10th, 79% in 10+2 and 76% in BE?
  7. How much is the salary for freshers after finishing BSc Computer Science?
  8. Got 60% in BTech : Can I make it to MNC's ? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do training in MNCs in B.tech 3rd year?
  10. Does this is a right time for me to apply for training in top ten companies? List of the top companies along with their procedure, offering free training for MCA students? I have 56% marks in 10th, 71% in 12th, 81% in BCA, 77% in MCA 1st sem
  11. Top training industries that provide IT summer training? Procedure to apply?
  12. How to apply for Summer Training in MNCs being a student of 3rd year B.Tech course from CS?
  13. Can I increase my percentage of B.Tech from 57%? Job in top MNCS?
  14. MNCs for JAVA for 6th semester B.Tech (IT) student?
  15. How to get Software related Jobs in Top MNCs for freshers?
  16. Name of companies and procedure to apply for training there?
  17. Colleges offering part time M.E/MS course in Chennai?
  18. Model test papers of Accountant and Junior Accountant for top MNCs
28th September 2016, 03:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for training in Top MNCs?

Applying for training in top MNC's is not that easy. To get internship in a top MNC's you must have a strong reference there. First of all you have to choose the MNC you want to join, then look for someone working there at a respectable position who can refer your name to the concerned authority regarding the training. Through employee referral you can easily get the permission to start your training.

You can also apply through your college. Get a recommendation letter and NOC from the training and placement cell of your college stating that you want to do training and the area in which you want to get trained.

Next you have to prepare a resume, attach it with the letter and address it to the HR department of the particular company.

If your resume gets selected then you will receive an acknowledgement letter from them. Now get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach it with the letter and send it again to the HOD of the company.

Later on you will be called for interview for the selection process. Top MNC's conducts an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates which is based on written test, technical interview followed by HR interview. After successfully clearing the interview and examination you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?