11th October 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do Internship in Britannia Industries Ltd.?

I am doing MBA in Finance and I am planning to do an Internship now. I think I should try to apply an Internship in Britannia Industries Ltd. Kindly tell me is it beneficial for me to do Internship in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Where to approach for an Internship in Britannia Industries Ltd. for MBA(Marketing) final semester student?
  2. Is there any implant training available for Instrumentation Engineering students?
  3. Procedure to do internship in communication industries?
  4. List of industries which offer 8 weeks Summer Internship program to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student
  5. Will it be beneficial for me of doing CS course along with my Graduation?
  6. Will it be beneficial for me of doing CS course along with my B.Pharmacy?
  7. List of best industries to apply for an Internship for Metallurgical student in Tamil Nadu?
  8. Can I do MBA after B.Pharma? Can I get into corporate field? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is a better career option after B.Pharm., 'MBA' or 'M.Pharm.'?
  10. Which are the core industries that offer internship like DRDL, NTPC, BHEL and NRSC?
  11. Apart from Java and C which other programming languages would be beneficial at the time of internship?
  12. Which industries in Andhra Pradesh are offering Internship to Chemical Engineering students?
  13. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Sc(Chemistry) 2nd year candidate in Mysore?
  14. List of Pharma industries in Chandigarh, Ludhiana and Delhi-NCR for internship in B.Pharmacy -- [New]
  15. Need information about future prospects after doing Food Science and Management with Zoology course?
  16. Petrochemical Industries offering Summer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. Automobile Industries offering Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  18. Industries offering Internship/Training programme related to Electronics & Telecommunication in Kerala?
18th October 2016, 12:17 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Internship in Britannia Industries Ltd.?

Yes, it is beneficial to opt for internship program in the above mentioned company as it is a big brand and you can gain good experience from there and you will benefit a lot in future after having completed your internship program from the above mentioned industry.

Therefore, if you wish to opt for it, you can very much go for it as it will not be a bad idea to opt for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?