11th March 2015, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do internship in communication industries?

Greetings,

I am final year Btech(ECE) from Bandari srinivas Institute of technology. I want to know the procedure to do my internship project in any of Communication industries. What would be the requirements...? Please provide me the information soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India?
  2. Which are the core industries that offer internship like DRDL, NTPC, BHEL and NRSC?
  3. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  4. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  6. How to do 6 months internship? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication
  7. What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  8. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  9. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  10. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  11. List of industries which offer 8 weeks Summer Internship program to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student
  12. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for 4 months Internship in DRDO for M.Tech 1st semester student?
  16. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company?
  17. Job opportunities for Electronics and Communication passed students? Which industries hire EC engineers?
  18. Where can I get internship for 2 months in good companies? I am a student of B.Tech electronics and communication
14th March 2015, 12:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do internship in communication industries?

It is difficult to get internship in the communication industry. This is because they do not prefer freshers, hence scope of internships is negligible. Moreover, interns who get chance are generally incorporated from the top IITs and NITs and on recommendation of senior level employees. You should have a very good profile to be eligible for internship and make your position strong in the selection process. It will be helpful if you can get recommendation from any of the senior level employee of the concerned company, otherwise there are very less chances of getting internship by you. However, you can pursue training and do project under BSNL. For this, you need to contact the nearest training center of BSNL to your residence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?