11th October 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Is Internship available for B.E. final year students in Bajaj Auto Ltd.?

Can I know that is Internship available in Bajaj Auto Ltd. for B.E. final year students? I am looking for doing Internship and someone told me that Bajaj provide Internship. Can I know much more about it.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Bajaj Auto Ltd. for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  2. Which companies offer internship for first year B.E. students?
  3. How and when to do 1 month internship from Bajaj Auto Finance after MBA Finance? Can I get any remuneration for it?
  4. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  5. Which companies are offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year students or final year students
  6. Is Bajaj good for doing internship during summer vacation?
  7. Minimum duration of summer internship for final year B.Tech (ECE) students?
  8. Which are the top companies recruiting candidates through final year internship projects
  9. List of organizations offering Internship to MBA students with stipend in Chennai? Detailed information and duration of an Internship?
  10. Vacancies in Bajaj Auto for Automobile Engineer and procedure to apply for it?
  11. List of companies which provides internship for final year MCA students?
  12. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  13. How to do internship in IT company? I am a final year engineering student with 75% aggregate
  14. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  15. Electronics companies offering internship to final year students?
  16. How to get job in Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd after B.Com? Which post I can get? -- [New]
  17. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Internship for MCA final year students?
18th October 2016, 12:22 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Internship available for B.E. final year students in Bajaj Auto Ltd.?

Yes, internship program in available for B.E. final year candidates in the above mentioned company, there is no such problem in it, you can very much opt for it being in final year. The organization is reputed and has a brand value, you will definitely be benefited out of it in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?