11th October 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Where to approach for an Internship in Britannia Industries Ltd. for MBA(Marketing) final semester student?

I want to apply for an Internship in Britannia Industries Ltd. I am in final semester of MBA with Marketing stream. Kindly tell me where I have to approach for this Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to do Internship in Britannia Industries Ltd.?
  2. Industries offering Internship to M.Tech in VLSI Design and Testing 4th semester student in Karnataka?
  3. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to IT 7th semester student in Chennai? How to approach them?
  4. How to approach for Internship in Telecommunications field in Mumbai?
  5. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Can I apply for 6 months internship program in abroad for final engineering semester?
  7. Should I approach BEL for internship?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Hyderabad for B.Tech(Biotechnology) final semester student?
  9. Can I get job in NTPC after internship being an EEE final semester student?
  10. How and where to apply for internship after 6th semester? How to approach to HR?
  11. How can I approach to company for Internship being a B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 5th semester student?
  12. Does Engineers India Limited offer an Internship in Data Sciences to EIE final semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  14. Is there any summer internship for 6th semester ETC student
  15. Which are the top companies recruiting candidates through final year internship projects -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?
  18. Electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) final semester student in Delhi or Noida?
18th October 2016, 12:12 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to approach for an Internship in Britannia Industries Ltd. for MBA(Marketing) final semester student?

It is the best time to apply for the internship program in the above mentioned company, however, you can also apply for internship program after the completion of your MBA course, there is no harm in it.

You will have to visit the official website of Britannia Industries and apply for the internship program from the website itself, all further details will be provided to in the website itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?