12th November 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Need information about future prospects after doing Food Science and Management with Zoology course?

I have completed my 12th bipc with 891 marks in IPE and have scored 44452 rank in EAMCET and now i have joined in osmania degree college selecting the course food sciences and management with zoology combination. I want to know about the future scope?

Related Questions:
  1. List reference books for Food Science and Technology course?
  2. Procedure to pursue M.Sc in Food Science after B.Sc in Zoology?
  3. What are the future job prospects in MBA operations management? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in heritage management after completion of engineering? What is the scope of future job prospects?
  5. What are the future prospects and starting salary of food technology in India as well as abroad?
  6. How to start my career in Medical after passing 12th science?
  7. What are the future prospects and starting salary of food technologist after B.Tech? What is the value of food technology in India as well as abroad?
  8. Details about different colleges or universities offering M.Com in Marketing Management in India? What are the future prospects of M.Com in Marketing Management?
  9. Scope and future options available in Food Science and Processing?
  10. What are the future prospects after MSc in Environment Science and Technology
  11. How can i get into Hospital Management sector being a Paramedical student? What are the future prospects for me?
  12. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  13. What are the options available after MBBS? Difference between Hospital and Health Care Management? What are the future prospects?
  14. Career opportunities and future prospects of Oil and Gas Management Program at UPES?
  15. What are the prospects in Zoology other than teaching?
  16. Is there any course for BIPC students?
  17. Can I apply for the CS? What's the procedure for the same? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for CS? Where would I register myself for the same? I have done graduation in zoology
  18. Which are the engineering courses offered in Federal Polytechnic?
12th November 2015, 05:45 PM
ant man

Default Re: Need information about future prospects after doing Food Science and Management with Zoology course?

After completing B.Sc in food science and management with zoology course, you can get jobs as

1. Food Microbiologist
2. Food Analyst
3. Food Quality Control Managers
4. Food and Drug Inspector
5.Food Packaging Managers Customer Relation
6. Personnel Technical Sales Representative
7. Food Consultant
8. Food Production Manager
9. Food Technologist
10. Food Scientist

You can even do your higher studies in the post graduation with the following specializations...
1. Food Technology and Management
2. Food Technology
3. Food Science and Quality Control
4. Food Bio Technology
5. Foods and Nutrition

The following companies are offering internship for B.Sc food science and management
1. Aavin
2. Britannia Industries Ltd
3. Nestle India Ltd.
4. Farm Suzanne Pvt. Ltd.
5. Hatsun Agro Foods
6. Coca-Cola Pvt. Ltd.
7. Pepsico
8. Link Enterprises
9. Amritha Ice creams
10. Marico Industries Ltd.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BSc FSM.pdf(1.28 MB, 18 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?