26th April 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do SAP Training if completed MBA in Finance?

Hello sir,
I have completed MBA in Finance, I want to ask you about the SAP Training is convenient for? Can you please tell me about the benefits I will get? I haven't get any job yet. So, should I do SAP Training?
Waiting for your reply.

27th May 2017, 01:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do SAP Training if completed MBA in Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
I have completed MBA in Finance, I want to ask you about the SAP Training is convenient for? Can you please tell me about the benefits I will get? I haven't get any job yet. So, should I do SAP Training?
Waiting for your reply.

Candidates can apply for jobs instead of studying after MBA Finance. MBA Finance candidates can do various courses like digital marketing or SAP FICO etc. Candidates cannot get a job guarantee after SAP Training. Candidates can also apply for jobs after completion of MBA Finance course. MBA Finance is one of the best courses in the market. Therefore, candidates after completion of MBA Finance can apply for various jobs. Candidates can find the job vacancy details in the job portals like Naukri and Indeed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?