27th November 2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MBA if being a 24 years of B.Com student?

Hi...
this year I completed my b.com and I am of 24 now..I want to pursue MBA in finance till the time i complete my MBA I'll be of 26 and I am a freaher to.so will it be fine for me to pursue MBA right now..please I request you to help me out as soon as possible

28th November 2014, 07:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MBA if being a 24 years of B.Com student?

Yes, you can pursue MBA course after completion of B.Com course. Every candidate will attain the age of 21 years or above when they are completing Bachelor's degree course. If they pursue MBA course after completion of Bachelor's degree course, they will attain the age of 23 years. Since, you are 24 years old now and by the end of your MBA course, you will attain the age of 26 years. You will be having 3 years more age than a candidate who completes his education at right time. There will be no problem if you are having 3 years more age, you can find maximum number of job opportunities after completion of MBA course.
28th November 2014, 08:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Well, if you are able to get admission in a top Institute for your MBA, then surely you must go for it. The top management schools offer a very good placement assistance for successful candidates and you will not face any issue of being a fresher, if you pursue your MBA from a top college.

But, if you take admission in a low grade college for your MBA, then you might face some problem in getting a decent job because there are so many MBA degree holders these days. Hence, you must try to get a excellent score in MBA entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT etc. Getting a good score in any of these entrances will help you in getting admission in a top college.

Therefore, it all depends on yourself and you must take your decision according to your situation. If you are getting job on the basis of your B.Com degree, then you should take it because in the end you have to get a job.
15th April 2015, 11:12 PM
Tuktak

Yeah you can do MBA at the age of 24 years.Specially there is no restriction in respect of age to appear MBA course.

MBA(Master in Business Administration)is a 2 years Graduate course.

To get good colleges a candidate have to clear graduate degree from the recognized University having minimum 50% or more marks.Relaxations are there.

No matter you complete the course sincerely there is vast opportunities to boost your
career at the age of 26 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?