25th July 2019, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Software Testing internship in Caratlane Trading Private Limited?

Hello friends, I am planning to do an internship related to Software Testing in Caratlane Trading Private Limited. I don’t know what benefits I will get through this internship. Can you please tell me about the benefits?

28th July 2019, 02:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Software Testing internship in Caratlane Trading Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am planning to do an internship related to Software Testing in Caratlane Trading Private Limited. I don’t know what benefits I will get through this internship. Can you please tell me about the benefits?

The benefits of doing the Software Testing internship in the Caratlane Trading Private Limited are given below:

Interns can improve their Software Testing skills

Interns can get a stipend of Rs 15,000 per month

Interns can get a certificate and informal dress code

Interns can sharpen their skills in Python, Ruby, Java, etc.

Interns can get real time work experience
28th July 2019, 02:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Software Testing internship in Caratlane Trading Private Limited?

Benefits are here;

This internship is a paid internship, so you will be paid minimum assured stipend of Rs. 15,000 per month for duration of 6 months.
After completion of Internship, you will receive Internship Certificate, Experience Letter etc.
During the internship, you will be provided hands on training and experience in real time work to improve your job profile.
28th July 2019, 08:08 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Benefits of doing Software Testing internship in Caratlane Trading Private Limited:

1) Candidates can gain experience, and knowledge about Software Testing.
2) Candidates can get stipend every month.
3) Candidates can get Work experience certificate at the end of the Internship.
4) Candidates can find job with the work experience certificate.
29th July 2019, 01:13 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get the following benefits of doing Software Testing internship in Caratlane Trading Private Limited.

1) You will get around Rs. 15,000/- per month as Software Testing intern in Caratlane Trading Private Limited.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) There is no dress code in this company.
15th August 2021, 05:27 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?