8th June 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Marketing Internship in Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited which is Marketing Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

12th June 2019, 07:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Marketing Internship in Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited?

Benefits of applying for Marketing Internship in Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited;

This is a paid Internship, so interns can get Rs. 10,000 per month as stipend.

During internship, there is no formal dress code for interns. They will work 5 days in a week.

After completion of internship, interns can receive Internship Certificate, Job offer, Experience Letter.
13th June 2019, 02:53 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Marketing Internship in Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited?

The candidates who are looking forward to apply for Marketing Internship in Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited will get following benefits:

:- A valuable Certificate on successful completion of the Internship.
:-Job offer to continue as a permanent employee.
:-There would be no formal dress code.
:The internship will be only 5 days a week.

The candidates selected for the Marketing Internship in Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited would be offered a stipend of Rs.7000 per month.
13th June 2019, 12:54 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited which is Marketing Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

Some of the benefits of doing the Marketing internship in Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited are given below:

Interns can get a stipend of Rs 10,000 / month

Interns can improve their communication skills

Interns can sharpen their marketing skills

Interns can get real time practical work experience

Interns can get a job offer

Interns can get a letter of recommendation, certificate, informal dress code, 5 days a week
13th June 2019, 04:08 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of applying for Marketing Internship in Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited :-

1) You will get around Rs. 10,000/- per month as Marketing Internship in Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer.

4) There is no dress code in this company.

5) You have to work 5 days in a week.
22nd August 2021, 12:58 AM
Available here
Senior Member+

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per Month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?