23rd October 2015, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Internship in NTPC, Muzaffarpur being a Mechanical 3rd year student?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I am the student of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 3rd year of MTU University in Greater Noida. I want to take participate in Internship which is beneficial for me. I want to know that I can apply for Internship in NTPC, Muzaffarpur?

Related Questions:
  1. Training/Internship in NTPC Muzaffarpur?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to do Training in NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. How can I apply for Internship in NTPC being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. How to do training in NTPC Kanti Muzaffarpur? I am a 3rd year diploma in electrical engineering student
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Can I get benefit to apply for Internship if my cousin is working at NTPC?
  10. How may I do summer training of 6 weeks? How to apply for NTPC? I'm doing Mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Does NTPC offered 30 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. How can I apply for Internship in NTPC, Delhi being a B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? Detailed information about it?
  13. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. How to get internship in NTPC to do in Thermal Science?
  17. How to do internship of 1 year after passing B.E 3rd year?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
27th October 2015, 10:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Internship in NTPC, Muzaffarpur being a Mechanical 3rd year student?

Yes, you can definitely apply for internship in NTPC, Muzaffarpur. Since there is no online provision of application, so you need to go for offline application.

- Visit the branch and contact the HR department. You can take help of employees as well to get referral and apply directly.
- Get the application form.
- Fill it up correctly, attach requisite documents and submit it before the stipulated date.
- Wait for the shortlisting process to get over, once shortlisted, do as directed by the concerned authority.
8th May 2019, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Internship in NTPC, Muzaffarpur being a Mechanical 3rd year student?

I am Aditya Mishra. i am from muzaffarpur, bihar and studying in l.n.c.t bhopa. My college told me to do 10 days internship so anyone told me how to do internship from muzaffarpur,bihar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?