7th March 2018, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Internship from Acumen Soft Technologies for Electrical Engineering student?

Sir, I want to gain few information about Acumen Soft Technologies related to internship queries. My query is this company provide internship related to Electronics? If yes, then as I am an Electrical student then what benefit I get after internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Tevatron Technologies Pvt. Ltd. offers an Internship to BTech Electrical student? -- [New]
  2. Does NIIT Technologies offer Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  3. What are the benefits of internship while doing EEE?
  4. Benefits of doing Internship from Tangent Systems, Pondicherry for Electrical Engineering student?
  5. When the Internship notification will be released in Zensar Technologies for BTech EE 4th semester student?
  6. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for EEE final year student?
  7. What kind of Internship is offered in IIC Technologies for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 7th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Benefits of doing Internship from Polaris Financial Technology Limited, Chennai for Electrical Engineering student?
  9. Does HCL Technologies offer Internship to BTech Mechanical student?
  10. Procedure to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for BTech Electrical graduate?
  11. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Winter Internship in NIIT Technologies, Noida for BTech Electrical 2nd year student?
  12. List of companies for internship in electronics and electrical engineering
  13. When the Internship notification will be released in HCL Technologies for ECE 4th semester student?
  14. Detailed information about Internship in UnitedHopes Technologies for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  15. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) student? Qualification required and benefits of doing Internship?
  17. Electrical companies offering Internship to BTech 4th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Companies offering Internship to Electrical student in Vellore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?