23rd April 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Best companies or colleges for internship in Computer engineering?

I m B.tech 2nd year student of computer Engineering Branch..n doing my b.tech from SVNIT,Surat..i want to do summer internship in Rajasthan..please sugest me best companies or colleges fo internship..please help me...

Related Questions:
  1. Which all companies provide internship in karnataka
  2. Which are the software companies or colleges providing internship between May and July for computer science students? I am pursuing B.Tech from IIIT Jabalpur
  3. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  4. In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?
  5. List of companies to do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Where can I do summer internship in colleges outside Bangalore for computer science course?
  7. List of Companies to pursue Internship along with work experience and salary being a candidate of 2nd year of Computer Engineering?
  8. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  9. How to do internship in summer? Which are the companies and colleges for internship program? I am doing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  10. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  11. Where can computer science engineering students get internship? Eligibility criteria for internship? List of companies?
  12. List of companies offering internship program to 3rd year B.E graduate in national institute of engineering(NIE), Mysore?
  13. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  14. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  15. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  16. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  17. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  18. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month? I am a computer science student
4th May 2014, 07:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best companies or colleges for internship in Computer engineering?

It is good to see you looking forward to internship in your summer vacation. It will definitely uplift the level of your learning and give you a professional experience along with acting as an additional point of benefit in your resume during any recruitment process. Since you are from Computer Science background, so you can get various opportunities.

Rajasthan is not place with lot of IT companies. However, you can apply in all the IT companies present there. But the best option for you is to travel to Gurgaon/Noida for internship since there are not only many IT companies but also good ones. You can also travel to Bangalore.

The best opportunity to do internship in Rajasthan is sitting in your home and doing it online. There are various online internships available in the following links.

twenty19.com
letsintern.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?