1st June 2010, 07:28 PM
chaitragn

Where can I do summer internship in colleges outside Bangalore for computer science course?

i am a prefinal year engineering computer science student i need to do know about the summer internship in companies out side the college in bangalore

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Paid Internship in Summer for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. List of companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Bangalore?
  3. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student in Bangalore?
  4. Summer internship for 6th semester Computer Science at Bangalore?
  5. List of companies for 3rd year summer intership in CSE at Chennai/Bangalore/Kolkata/ Hyderabad
  6. How can I do Summer Internship for PGDM course in Bangalore? Which Companies offer Internship? -- [New]
  7. Name of the companies providing Summer Internship for Polytechnic CSE student?
  8. List of companies to do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in DRDO, Bangalore while doing M.Sc Computer Science?
  10. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  11. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  12. List of companies providing internship for computer science engineering students in Pune, Bangalore and Delhi?
  13. What is the eligibility and procedure to apply for internship while doing 5th semester in B.Tech Computer Science engineering?
  14. Training and internship for computer science student in both summer and winter?
  15. Companies offering Internship for 2 months during summer vacations in Bangalore for EEE students?
  16. List of companies which provide summer internship in Bangalore in dec?
  17. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month? I am a computer science student
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting summer internships For 2nd year B.Tech student?
5th May 2011, 08:18 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where can I do summer internship in colleges outside Bangalore for computer science course?

There are many companies offering internship for Computer Science Engineering Graduates.Some of the companies which you can try out are:-
Wipro,Infosys,HCL,TCS,Mahindra Satyam,Cognizant,Syntel,CAP Gemini..etc

If you wish to go through the training process in core companies then it will be better that you contact them through the college authorities.

Only the Director/HR of the concerned company is the approving authority for industrial trainings hence its better that you contact the respected college officials if you wish to go through the training procedure in top companies of India.Else you can contact the company officials directly by going through the "Contact Us" page in their Websites.

If the Director of the respective company allows you to do internship programme then you need to send the resume and other such details.You need to contact the officials,months before the commencement of internship because there will be limited number of seats in each company.
8th June 2011, 11:27 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where can I do summer internship in colleges outside Bangalore for computer science course?

In computer science you have many choices like PHP,DBMS,C,C++,JAVA.ORACLE,CCNA,DOT NET and many more ..
you want training out side of Bangalore but all good companies are in Bangalore
so you just go to Delhi ,Chennai ,Hyderabad ...
for training purpose and take care of your project and classes
good luck
8th June 2011, 11:28 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

In computer science you have many choices like PHP,DBMS,C,C++,JAVA.ORACLE,CCNA,DOT NET and many more ..
you want training out side of Bangalore but all good companies are in Bangalore
so you just go to Delhi ,Chennai ,Hyderabad ...
for training purpose and take care of your project and classes
good luck
25th July 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do internship for mba outside of bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?