12th May 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Best institute and best subject for training Chandigarh?

I am dinker gupta persuing b.tech in 3rd year. I want to take a major training of 45 days in electronic & communication . So plz tell me the best institute and best subject for training in chandigarh.i want to get good job on the basis of this training

18th May 2014, 11:10 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best institute and best subject for training Chandigarh?

It is good to see that you want to take training and utilize the vacation time. There are many organizations in Chandigarh from where you can training. However, the best institute with respect to your branch of engineering which is electronics and communication.

The best institute where you can take training is :-
- Telecommunication Consultants India Limited
It is a good institute which will give you a training of 45 days in the field of telecom and networking.

You can also opt for training in BSNL in the field of advance telecom and mobile technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?