12th May 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Criteria and time for applying summer internship in PSU?

pls tell me the criteria and the time for applying for summer internship in PSU, i am a chemical engineering 3rd year student of uptu??

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship/training in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC? What is the minimum criteria for application?
  2. What is the criteria for summer internship in BSNL, Ghaziabad
  3. Procedure and time to apply for internship at BHEL?
  4. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar
  5. Eligibility criteria and application procedure for PSU exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  7. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  8. Basic requirements for applying for internship? Procedure for applying for internship?
  9. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in MNCs? When the companies will hire students for Summer Internship?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for summer internship programme?
  12. Summer Internship for BBA students in MNC's?
  13. Details of the companies and institutes offering summer internship? Procedure to apply for Internship? I am pursuing Biotech from Amity, Noida
  14. Procedure and criteria of Internship in BARC?
  15. Procedure and eligibility criteria for doing summer internship in any renowned organization?
  16. How to do summer internship from Tata Motors? What is the procedure to apply for same?
  17. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IOCL? What are the requirements?
  18. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
18th May 2014, 11:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria and time for applying summer internship in PSU?

You can definitely undertake training in the summers or summer internship in the PSUs. However, getting internship is really tough in the PSUs. This is because they recruit very less candidates as interns and that too either from the top IITs and NITs or on the recommendation or reference of top officials.

However, you can pursue summer training from the PSUs. The application process starts from the month of April and continues till July. Again it starts in the month of October for winter internship. You need to contact the HR of the concerned branch of PSU and act as per his/her instructions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?