29th November 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Best institute for industrial training in Automation(DCS, PLC, SCADA) with guaranteed placement?

Which is the Best training institute for Automation(DCS, PLC, SCADA...) in India with placement Guaranteed in INDIA.
Please help me for finiding the inst.
I am very much greatfull to you.

Thank You....

Related Questions:
  1. Best PLC/DCS/SCADA training institute in Chennai?
  2. Which are the best training institutes for Automation? I am staying in Bangalore
  3. Benefits of PLC Scada training? I have done B.Tech in ECE with 70.5%
  4. Whether Central Tool Room & Training Centre is best place to do PLC & SCADA Training?
  5. Which are the training centers of PLC Scada? I am a 4th semester engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  6. How can I get a job in automation field? Best automation institute of PLC and SCADA?
  7. Career Options in M.Tech for me after completion of B.Tech in IT? List of available MS courses for me with IT base? Scope of these courses?
  8. Which are the institutes in ACS Pune providing good PLC training and placement
  9. Are there any other courses other than PLC and SCADA? How can I study these courses while doing my B.Tech?
  10. Which additional course should I do after B.E Electrical Engineering?
  11. Should I do PLC and SCADA course after B.E electronics and telecommunication?
  12. Which stream to select for M.Tech after B.E in EC?
  13. Which are the short term courses other than PLC, SCADA and HMI? I am in last year in Electronics and Telecommunication
  14. What are the courses which providing opportunities to get a job in IT sector? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering and also done PLC & SCADA courses with 2 years of job experience
  15. What is the difference between Aim and Mission?
  16. List of short term courses in Hyderabad to get a job in Power Plants?
  17. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  18. Early Morning or Late Night? When Do You Prefer To Study? -- [Most Discussed]
5th December 2014, 08:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best institute for industrial training in Automation(DCS, PLC, SCADA) with guaranteed placement?

You can contact following companies for Automation training.

1. Krishna Automation, DG 2 Rd, Budella, Vikaspuri, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2853 4742

2. Anax Projects & Development, E-29, Sector - 3, Near Sec-16 metro station
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0120 415 5455

3. Gravity Automation, E-16, 2nd Floor, Near Sector 16 Metro Station, Sector-3
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 085270 24442
1st August 2019, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best institute for industrial training in Automation(DCS, PLC, SCADA) with guaranteed placement?

I'm diploma EEE,completed student.I'm working in tiruppur in textile field work.but I'm interested in industrial automation.which place to studied in best institute in tamilnadu and 100%requirement offer
8th August 2019, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

I am fresher but I have no job then I am decided to join plc scada course in pune plz details to send my email
My Emil is - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?