5th January 2013, 10:57 AM
bharath.rajgupta89

Which are the best training institutes for Automation? I am staying in Bangalore

Dear Sir/madam,
Presently i am staying in Bangalore, Can anyone tell me which is the Best training institute for Automation(DCS, PLC, SCADA...) in India with placement Guaranteed in INDIA.
Please help me for finiding the inst.
I am very much greatfull to you.

Thank You

21st May 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best training institutes for Automation? I am staying in Bangalore

Dear Sir/madam,
Presently i am staying in Bangalore, Can anyone tell me which is the Best training institute for Automation(DCS, PLC, SCADA...) in India with placement Guaranteed in INDIA.
24th May 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best training institutes for Automation? I am staying in Bangalore

which is the Best training institute for Automation(DCS, PLC, SCADA...) in India with placement Guaranteed in INDIA.

Thank You
15th August 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

which is the Best training institute for Automation(DCS, PLC, SCADA...) in India with placement Guaranteed in INDIA.

Thank You

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/best-training-institutes-automation-i-am-staying-bangalore-1034635.html#ixzz2c2fu5l3K
17th August 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Which is the top automation course institute in banglore with good placement
3rd November 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,I have completed my engineering in Electronics & telecommunication engg,now I want to go for a training of automation,plc,scada. Am i profitable since I am from electronics and for training of 6 month course which institute will be good.I have thinking for a siemens certified institute IATC north at panchakulla ,Sir please tell me that is that institute is good .
8th August 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I have completed my BE in instrumentation so I want do plc scada course so which institute is good..
25th November 2014, 03:12 PM
rajroack

Hello bharath,

For best training institute for Automation with Certification - join in TalentSprint.

Getting trained at TalentSprint was a great learning experience. Their excellent resources, faculty and practically teaching methods have helped me to learn all the skills required for my new job. Thanks to TechnoChoice’s Placement Drive.

To know more visit: talentsprint.com

Bangalore - Jayanagar
121/24, 7th B Main, 30th Cross,
4th Block, Jayanagar,
Bangalore - 560011
Phone: 080 41 70 9232,
Mobile :900 854 4333 ,900 886 0333
COURSE : IT & BANKING

Bangalore - Marathahalli
Suit 6, Sigma Arcade,
No. 227/70-A and 227/70-B
Old Airport Road, Marathahalli Village,
Varthur Hobli, Bangalore - 560 103
Phone: 080 65473600 / 9008909911
COURSE : IT & BANKING
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?